Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Masala Fish and Chips recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Masala Fish and Chips recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala fish and chips recipe. To cook masala fish and chips you need 31 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Masala Fish and Chips:
- Use of For The Fish.
- Use 500 g of Basa Fish Fillet, cut into bite-size pieces or into strips.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of Rajah chilli powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Take 2 tbsp of Semolina.
- Take 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Mix all the above into a paste then marinate the fish. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Get of Spice Paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Rajah Fish Masala.
- Take 5 of bird’s eye chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 4 stalk of curry leaves.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4-6 tbsp of evaporated milk.
- Use of Rose Marie Mayo.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Use Dash of Tabasco.
- Use of Mix the above and keep in the fridge.
- Prepare of Twice Fry Masala Chips.
- Use 500 g of potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges.
- You need 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get Dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rajah Chaat Masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Use of Oil for Deep Frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Masala Fish and Chips:
- Heat some oil in a pan and shallow fry the marinated fish till cooked through. Set aside.
- Heat the butter in another wok and fry the garlic till fragrant. Add in the bird’s eye chillies and curry leaves. Add in the Rajah fish masala, evaporated milk salt and sugar. Check for seasoning. Once the spice starts to thicken, add in the fried fish. Give it a gentle stir to keep the fish together. (I prefer to leave the sauce as a side dish)..
- Masala Chips. – Mix everything in a zip lock bag. Heat oil and fry the chips till half-cooked then transfer and let cool. You can freeze half of the chips at this point for next time.. To serve, heat oil and immerse the chips into the hot oil, cook till brown and crispy. – Garnish with coriander and a squeeze of lemon. Serve immediately with Fish Rava and Rose Marie Mayo..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Masala Fish and Chips turns your day cheerful.