Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Chicken And Sausage Fettuccine recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Chicken And Sausage Fettuccine recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and sausage fettuccine recipe. You can cook chicken and sausage fettuccine using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Chicken And Sausage Fettuccine:
- Provide 2 of as needed Chicken breast cut and diced/cubed OR or (I used the stir fry chicken tenderloins already cut in strips in meat dept.
- Provide 1 packages of Eckrich skinless sausage or keibalsa sausage.
- Prepare 2 of as needed Bell peppers- I used the stir fy (multicolor strips) in meat dept. or you can just buy a couple of assorted colors, and cut up yourself..
- You need 1 of Yellow Onion- sliced in strips.
- Use 1 cup of Heavy cream.
- Get 1 of as needed Oil for sautéed.
- Take 1 of as needed Italian seasoning.
- Take 1/2 can of MILD rotel- You can use 1/2 the can or just the juice..
- Use 2 of Fresh garlic cloves-minced.
- You need 1 packages of fettuccine noodles.
- Take 3 pinch of Parsley.
- Get 1 of as needed Louisiana creole seasoning.
- Take 1 of as needed Garlic and onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of Vegetable bouillon cube.
- Provide 1/2 of Chicken bouillon cube.
- Use 1 of as needed Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of I added several other type seasonings I had on hand also. So whatever you like to add in..
- Prepare 1/2 of Butter.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Chicken And Sausage Fettuccine:
- Cut, and slice the chicken,sausages first. Put them in a bowl, add the minced garlic, and seasonings. Ross around to mix up. Put in fridge to marinate, while you are chopping up the bell peppers and onions…put them in a separate bowl. Add a pinch or so of seasonings to it also..
- Add some oil, and butter to a sauté pan on med/high heat. While it is getting hot, get your noodle water ready, add some parsley, salt, and Italian seasoning to the water. As well as half cube of vegetable and chicken bouillon cube. But DONT turn it on yet..
- Sauté the bell pepper and onion that you have ready. Once done, scoop it out to a bowl, and cover for now. DO NOT drain your oil butter mixture from the saute..
- Now turn on your noodle water, and let it come to a boil( I added a veg and chicken cube and some seasonings and minced red onion to my water. While this is happening, saute and cook your meats in the same pan you did your vegetables in. You can also add more butter. Because you will need this and the juices when ready to create the sauce. Once noodle water has come to a boil, add fettuccine noodles, while still cooking your meats..
- Once meats are done. Turn down heat. Remove pan & Scoop and transfer to the same bowl as your saute veggies are in. And cover. Make sure not to scoop the juices out. Put pan back on stove..
- Now add the heavy cream, and butter. And with a utensil, scrape juices from pan and all around, and stir. You can add more seasonings here too. You can also add any cheese you want also. If you want any. Or you can just hold off putting any cheese in it, and just top the whole dish when done. Also, if you are just using the rotel juice only and not the tomato part- add here also. Anyway, let the sauce simmer on medium for about 5 min..
- Then add all your meats, and veggies, rotel(if using) and let simmer on low for about 10-15 min. Be sure to stir around a good bit. Then you can add some of your drained noodles, and stir and let get mixed up and simmered. Or you can just plate your noodles and pour some of the mixture on top. However you prefer. Then top it with more seasonings, cheese or whatever:).
- Finished photo after adding noodles..
I cooked vegetarian version of this recipe many times, but this time around I decided to add some chicken. I think adding shrimp or sausage will work wonderfully too. Fettuccine alfredo, a classic that anyone can make! I've served it at home twice this week and it is becoming my kids' favorite dinner meal. I've added tomatoes and chicken, and pretty classic flavors still but you could get a lot more creative than that.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Chicken And Sausage Fettuccine makes your day cheerful.