Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Linguine with garlic oil recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Linguine with garlic oil recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to linguine with garlic oil recipe. You can cook linguine with garlic oil using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Linguine with garlic oil:
- Take 100 g of Linguine.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 of Peperoncino peppers.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Linguine with garlic oil:
- Boil water and cook the Linguine according to the package. When the Linguine is ready, drain well and set aside..
- Meanwhile, chop the garlic into very fine pieces and remove the stem end of the peperoncino. Set aside..
- Now heat the oil over medium heat in a frying pan. Cook the garlic on medium heat until half cooked. Then, add in peperoncino and cook for 3 mins..
- Now add in parsley and cook for 1 min. After that, add the cooked Linguine to the olive oil sauce and cook for another 3 min over high heat. Cover the Linguine with the sauce and it's ready to be served..
Toss with oil mixture, the water and remaining ingredients. Heat olive oil in the frying pan and return peeled garlic to the pan. This aromatic sauce is blessed simplicity itself, combining garlic, olive oil and dried basil, oregano and thyme in a quick saute. Add hot linguine and fold in garden-fresh tomatoes for a quick, delicious dish. Meanwhile, heat oil in large saucepan.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Linguine with garlic oil turns your day cheerful.