Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Parsnip Mash with Pumpkin Seed Oil recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Parsnip Mash with Pumpkin Seed Oil recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parsnip mash with pumpkin seed oil recipe. To cook parsnip mash with pumpkin seed oil you only need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Parsnip Mash with Pumpkin Seed Oil:
- Provide 1 of large potato, peeled and cut into smallish chunks.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide 1 of parsnip, peeled and cut into smallish chunks.
- Prepare 1 of large knob butter.
- Use 2 of dribbles Pumpkin Seed oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Parsnip Mash with Pumpkin Seed Oil:
- Bring the potato to the boil in salted water. Add the parsnip and boil until the vegetables are just cooked, about 12 minutes..
- Drain off the water, add the butter and mash together well..
- Put half of the mash on each plate and add a dribble of the oil to each..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Parsnip Mash with Pumpkin Seed Oil makes your day joyful.