What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Braised Lamb Curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Braised Lamb Curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to braised lamb curry recipe. You can have braised lamb curry using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Braised Lamb Curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of mutton /lamb pieces.
- Provide 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera seeds.
- Get 1 of chopped tomato.
- Get 1 tsp of dhanya and jeera powder.
- Take leaves of Few curry.
- You need stick of Cinnamon.
- Take of Bayleaf.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic and ginger.
- You need 3 Tbs of masala.
- Use 1 Tbs of kashmeri Masala.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare of Dhanya for garnish.
- Provide 5 Tbs of oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Braised Lamb Curry:
- Wash lamb pieces and leave aside. In a pot add oil, onions, cinnamon stick,curry leaves,bayleaf and jeera seeds on med heat,fry till onions are slightly brown.Add the tomatoes and dhanya and jeera powder, braise for 5 mins..
- Add the masalas, garlic and ginger and meat pieces, stir and let it braise for 5 mins.Add bout 1/2 cup water, salt and let it cook for 45mins or till meat is soft.If it needs more water, add little more.Garnish with chopped dhanya and serve with rice, naan or rotis..
In this recipe the shanks are gently braised in a separate pot until tender then added to the rich spiced curry sauce at the end. Place the lamb chops onto a large plate. Spread the curry paste over the entire surface of the lamb chops. Let the chops marinate at least one hour to overnight. In a large skillet, heat the remaining olive oil over medium high heat.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Braised Lamb Curry makes your day joyful.