Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for best Chocolate Mousse recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Chocolate Mousse recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mousse recipe. You can cook chocolate mousse using 4 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Chocolate Mousse:
- You need 1 1/4 of (to 1 1/12) bar of semi sweet baking chocolate.
- Use 6 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 6 of eggs.
- Provide 6 tablespoon of sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Chocolate Mousse:
- Have beater plugged in and prepared, two medium size bowls, and sugar with tablespoon measurement ready. This should be prepared quickly to maintain consistency..
- Separate 6 yolks from egg whites (NO yoke in the egg whites!).
- Put butter in microwave for approximately 15-30 seconds (don’t let butter boil).
- Add all chocolate to bowl and coat in warm butter.
- Microwave for approximately 15 second intervals and stir until everything is melted (may need approx 30-45 in microwave). Don’t let boil! *continue to stir as you follow the remaining instructions.
- Beat egg whites on high/max until it looks white, grows in size, and is like thin whip cream consistency (about 2 minutes).
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar at a time- sprinkle on top while beating. Repeat 5 more times (1 tablespoon for each egg). Consistency like custard..
- Beat yolks on max until they turn a lighter yellow and takes up more volume/fluffs (1-2 minutes).
- Add chocolate (now less hot) to yolks..
- Beat just to mix (medium speed).
- Add large spoon/spatula full of egg whites to the chocolate mix, and slowly stir so you don’t ruin texture/consistency. Stir from sides/bottom around the bowl, and lightly in the center to mix. Continue until all egg whites are mixed in. DO NOT OVER MIX OR BEAT!.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or you can freeze first for 30 minutes if in a hurry (don’t let it freeze over).
- Turn upside down above your head to prove your confidence in your mousse ;).
That (and the delicious chocolate flavor) is why I love this recipe so much. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich. This Chocolate Mousse is thick, rich, creamy, and a perfect dessert for entertaining! Chocolate mousse can be a little bit tricky! Here are some tips to help you be successful with this recipe I first came across a version of this voluptuously soft, rich chocolate mousse at one of my favourite places to eat in London.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Chocolate Mousse turns your day joyful.