What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Christmas Cake (no added sugar) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Christmas Cake (no added sugar) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas cake (no added sugar) recipe. You can have christmas cake (no added sugar) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Christmas Cake (no added sugar):
- Prepare 175 g of dried apricots, diced.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 150 mls of olive oil.
- Use 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 175 g of plain wholewheat flour.
- Provide 2 tsp of mixed spice.
- Take 1 of lemon, zest & juice.
- Get 1 of orange, zest & juice.
- You need 175 g of raisins.
- You need 125 g of dried mixed fruit.
- Get 225 g of currants.
- Use 175 g of sultanas.
- Provide 100 g of dried cherries.
- Prepare 40 g of flaked almonds.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Christmas Cake (no added sugar):
- Add the diced apricots and the water to a pan and simmer gently until the apricots have absorbed the water and nice and soft..
- Allow the apricots to cool then blend in a food processor until finely minced (or mince with a sharp knife if you don’t have a food processor)..
- Put the rest of the dried fruit into a large mixing bowl. Add the zest and juice of the lemon and orange, stir really well and let the fruit soak up the juices..
- In the largest mixing bowl you have, whisk together the oil and minced apricot puree until it is as well combined as you can get it. Whisk in the eggs until all of the ingredients are combined..
- Sift in the flour and spice, mix gently to combine all of the dry ingredients into the wet egg mixture..
- Stir in the rest of your ingredients..
- Pour into an 8 inch cake tin lined with parchment paper. Tie a strip of parchment paper around the outside of your tin with string..
- Bake at 150°C for 3 hours, or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Christmas Cake (no added sugar) makes your day joyful.