What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Roasted Pumpkin seed 🎃 🌱 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Roasted Pumpkin seed 🎃 🌱 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted pumpkin seed 🎃 🌱 recipe. To make roasted pumpkin seed 🎃 🌱 you only need 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Roasted Pumpkin seed 🎃 🌱:
- Prepare of Some raw pumpkin seed after scoop out the fresh.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Drizzle of honey (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Roasted Pumpkin seed 🎃 🌱:
- Soak pumpkin seeds in the water for 30 min. Wash and rinse a few times until you get the clean seeds. Put them on kitchen towel to dry out..
- Place them on baking tray and sprinkle some seasalt and pepper and some honey if prefer. Roasted them in oven for about 30-45 min on low heat (about 120’c).
Rinse the seeds under cold running water before drying them and baking them in the oven until they're golden brown. You can add any sort of seasonings you desire. Nutrition: Eating the whole pumpkin seed provides fiber and an excellent source of zinc from the shell and the nutrients phosphorus, potassium, magnesium. Roasted pumpkin seeds are one of fall's simplest treasures. They make for a delicious snack, add crunch to a salad, and can be used in granola.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Roasted Pumpkin seed 🎃 🌱 makes your day joyful.