What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Pumpkin seeds chutney recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Pumpkin seeds chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin seeds chutney recipe. You can cook pumpkin seeds chutney using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Pumpkin seeds chutney:
- You need Half of cup pumpkin seeds.
- You need leaves of Some fresh coriander.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Pumpkin seeds chutney:
- Soake half cup of pumpkin seeds in water for 5 hours..
- Take some fresh coriander leaves wash and cut it..
- Put soaked pumpkin seeds in grinder jar..
- Put chopped coriander leaves,green chilli, garlic cloves in grinder jar..
- Grind it and make smooth paste..
- Add lemon juice in it..
- Take it out in a bowl. Our healthy pumpkin seeds chutney is ready..
I found that leaving them unrinsed gives them a nice flavor. Pumpkin seeds have long been valued as a source of the mineral zinc, and the World Health Organization recommends their consumption as a good way of obtaining this nutrient. Pumpkin seeds (pepita) are edible kernels of fruit pumpkin. The seeds, indeed, are concentrated sources of many health-benefiting vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and essential amino acids such as. Organic pumpkin seeds, or pepitas, are a wholesome ingredient in many dishes all over the world.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Pumpkin seeds chutney turns your day joyful.