Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for complete White Chocolate-Lemon Biscotti recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent White Chocolate-Lemon Biscotti recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white chocolate-lemon biscotti recipe. To make white chocolate-lemon biscotti you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly White Chocolate-Lemon Biscotti:
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of grated lemon rind.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 tsp of lemon extracr.
- Provide 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 6 oz of bar, premium white chocolate, chopped.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing White Chocolate-Lemon Biscotti:
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Place first five ingredients in large bowl, and beat with mixer until well blended. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture. Beat until well blended, stir in chocolate..
- Turn dough out onto a floured surface. Knead lightly 7 to 8 times, shape dough into two 9 inch long rolls. Places rolls on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray, and pat to 1 inch thickness..
- Bake at 300° for 35 minutes, remove rolls from baking sheet and cool for about 10 minutes on a cooling rack..
- Cut each roll diagonally into twelve 1/2 inch slices, place cut side down on baking sheet and bake at 300° for 10 minutes. Turn cookies over and bake again for 10 more minutes. (Yields about 2 dozen).
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your White Chocolate-Lemon Biscotti turns your day cheerful.