Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Seafood linguine recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Seafood linguine recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood linguine recipe. To make seafood linguine you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Seafood linguine:
- Use 200 g of seafood selection (precooked mixed seafood).
- You need 250 g of linguine.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 of red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped.
- You need 100 ml of dry white wine.
- Take 200 g of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Take 1/2 of lemon, juice only.
- Get 1/2 of lemon, as two lemon wedges (for serving).
- Get handful of flatleaf parsley, roughly chopped (half for cooking, half for serving).
- Get of rock salt.
- Take of freshly ground black pepper.
- Get of parmesan cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Seafood linguine:
- Here are the ingredients..
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Al dente is best. Approx 8-9 minutes..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 30 secs-1 min until just turning golden. Pour in the wine, then leave to bubble until reduced by half..
- Stir the tomatoes into the pan and cook for 1-2 mins to soften. Add the seafood mix and continue to cook for 1-2 mins or until fully heated through..
- Remove the pan from the heat. Add the lemon juice. And add half of the roughly chopped parsley. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- Drain the cooked pasta, reserving about a cupful of the cooking water. Return the pasta to the empty pan and tip in the seafood and tomatoes mixture. Add a little of the pasta cooking water to loosen, then toss together until everything is well mixed, adding more water as needed..
- Divide between serving dishes. Grate a little parmesan over the pasta. Not too much – this isn't really supposed to have parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over the remaining chopped parsley. Serve with a lemon wedge to squeeze over..
This seafood linguine filled with prawns, mussels and squid is the perfect easy pasta recipe for a midweek meal. See more Pasta recipes at Tesco Real Food. This easy seafood pasta makes a great Friday night supper. Linguine is the perfect companion for a range of sauces, meats, and vegetables. Want to make the best linguine pasta carbonara?
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Seafood linguine makes your day cheerful.