What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Mongra & Pumpkin seeds curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Mongra & Pumpkin seeds curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mongra & pumpkin seeds curry recipe. You can cook mongra & pumpkin seeds curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Mongra & Pumpkin seeds curry:
- Take 1 bowl of mogra.
- Provide 2 tb of sp pumpkin seeds.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of " piece ginger.
- Prepare 4-6 pods of garlic.
- Provide 1 of Green chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tb of sp kasuri methi.
- Use 2 tb of sp cooking oil.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of coriander seeds powder.
- Take 2 bowls of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Mongra & Pumpkin seeds curry:
- Wash peel and chop onion, ginger, garlic and green chilli. Grate tomatoes..
- Grind it in a mixer to a smooth paste..
- Heat oil in a wok. Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put grinded paste in it and cook on low flame till it turn thick or leaves the sides of wok. Add salt, red chilli powder, coriander seeds powder, kasuri methi and turmeric powder and mix well..
- Add water and cook on low flame till it starts boiling. Now add mogra and pumpkin seeds.
- Cook for 2 minutes on low flame. Switch off the flame. Add kasuri methi and garam masala..
- Serve hot with chapatti and paratha..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Mongra & Pumpkin seeds curry makes your day joyful.