Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rasta pasta with grilled jerk chicken recipe. You can cook rasta pasta with grilled jerk chicken using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken:
- Take 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 380 g of dry pasta (3 cups or so).
- Provide 1 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- Get 1 of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1.5 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1.5-2 cups of half and half cream.
- Get 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Provide 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of tbsp+1 tbsp jerk seasoning (I like walkerswood or grace brand).
- Get 1/2 of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken:
- Using 2 tbsp of jerk seasoning, marinade chicken for 2 hours or over night (preferred).
- Grill your chicken on BBQ or indoor grill until juices run clear. Set aside of a bit before slicing..
- In a large pot, cook pasta to just shy of el dente, drain and set aside in colander while making the rest..
- In the same pot, add the olive oil and saute onion and garlic 2 min. Then add your jerk, thyme and cajun seasoning. Cook 1 more min.
- Add the chicken stock and cream. Cook on medium-high for 5 min or so then add your peppers. Add your parm cheese and continue cooking on medium until it looks like your sauce is beginning to thicken. Season with salt if needed.
- Add your pasta to the sauce and toss to combine and let everything hangout together for 10 min on low, stirring occasionally..
- Serve hot with your grilled chicken on top (or you can toss the chicken in when you add the pasta to the pot).
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken makes your day cheerful.