Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Mild and Spicy Chicken Curry recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Mild and Spicy Chicken Curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mild and spicy chicken curry recipe. To make mild and spicy chicken curry you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Mild and Spicy Chicken Curry:
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Use 3 tablespoons of olive oil /canola oil.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, grated.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ginger, grated.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Use 1 teaspoon of dried coriander.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of medium curry.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of mother in law.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground coriander.
- Provide 3 of bay leaves.
- Use 1,5 kg of Chicken (thighs & drumsticks).
- Provide 6 of medium potatoes.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Mild and Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Add the olive oil to your pot and let it heat up. Add the onion, tomato, garlic, ginger, chilli flakes and dried coriander. Fry all these ingedrients for about 5 minutes at medium heat..
- Get all your spices together and add it to the pot. Fry it for another 2 minutes to let release the flavours..
- Add your cleaned chicken to the pot and fry for about 1 minute before adding water..
- Cook at a medium heat until the chicken is cooked /for about 20 minutes..
- Add your potatoes and lower your heat. Cook for about 30 minutes /until your potatoes are cooked and your liquid reduced..
- Add your salt and pepper to taste. If you have fresh coriander. Add some to add more flavour 🙂🙂.
Make it exactly as mild or as spicy as you want, and enjoy! The key to a tasty spicy chicken curry recipe Whether you use country chicken (naatu kodi) or broiler chicken, marination of the washed chicken pieces is important. Just salt, turmeric powder, and lemon juice will suffice. You can add a little ginger garlic paste, red chili powder and curd/yogurt also. This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mild and Spicy Chicken Curry makes your day joyful.