What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Matcha Biscotti recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Matcha Biscotti recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to matcha biscotti recipe. To cook matcha biscotti you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Matcha Biscotti:
- Use 1 cup of Self-Rising Flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of Matcha Powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1 cup of Toasted Walnuts *OR other nuts of your choice, toasted or roasted.
- Take 2 of Eggs *lightly beaten.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract *optional.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Matcha Biscotti:
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper..
- Place Self-Rising Flour, Sugar, Matcha Powder and a pinch of Salt in a large bowl and mix well and get rid of any lumpy bits. Add Walnuts and combine..
- Make a well in the centre and add the lightly beaten Eggs and Vanilla, mix and lightly knead with your hand until the mixture forms a ball. *Note: Do not over-knead as the mixture will get too soft and sticky..
- Divide the mixture in half, form each one into a log and place on prepared baking tray. Shape the logs to about 20cm in length and flatten slightly so they are about 2 to 3cm thick. Wetting your fingers with water may help this process..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool. When the logs are cool enough to handle safely, slice diagonally into 1cm thick biscuits using a bread knife or serrated knife..
- Arrange the sliced biscuits back onto the baking tray. Reduce the heat to 140°C, and bake for 15 to 20 more minutes..
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Matcha Biscotti turns your day cheerful.