What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Coconut & Almond Okara Biscotti recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Coconut & Almond Okara Biscotti recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut & almond okara biscotti recipe. To make coconut & almond okara biscotti you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Coconut & Almond Okara Biscotti:
- Provide 100 grams of ＊Fresh okara.
- Use 30 grams of ＊Whole wheat flour (or cake flour).
- Prepare 70 grams of ＊Cake flour.
- Take 3 grams of ＊Baking powder.
- Take 50 grams of ＊Raw cane sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of ＊Salt.
- Provide 25 grams of ＊Shredded coconut.
- Get 25 grams of Almonds.
- Get 40 grams of Dried fruits (mango, etc.).
- Get 1 medium of or small Egg.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Soy milk.
- Use 1 dash of Liqueur (amaretto, cointreau, etc.).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Coconut & Almond Okara Biscotti:
- Wash the dried fruit in hot water and cut into small pieces. Lightly roast the almonds and roughly chop each one into 4-6 pieces..
- Place the ＊ ingredients into a plastic bag and shake well..
- Add the dried fruit and mix until covered as much as possible with the powder..
- Combine the tofu and the beaten egg. Add them to the plastic bag. Once all of the ingredients have blended together, mix in the almonds and add some liqueur for flavoring, if you like. Bring it all together into a ball..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the dough into a flat loaf and place on the baking sheet. (Coating your hands with water will make it easier to shape.).
- Bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 180℃..
- Take it out of the oven and cool. Cut into 1-cm thick pieces and arrange them on the baking sheet, cut side down..
- Lower the temperature to 160℃ and bake one side for 10 minutes. Flip them over and bake the other side for another 10 minutes to dry them twice..
- Set them aside until they have cooled completely. Store in a resealable bag..
- These biscotti become stale easily. In that case, you can heat them lightly in a toaster-oven to return them to their crisp, hard state..
Coconut Joe's Beach Club is the antidote for the boring reception! Coconut Bowls are Made by Nature, Crafted by Hand. The coconut sold in the UK is the de-husked, hard, brown 'stone' of a ripe coconut. The middle of a coconut is hollow and filled with a sweet liquid known as coconut juice or coconut water. YourProduceGuy shows you how to open a coconut.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Coconut & Almond Okara Biscotti turns your day cheerful.