Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Honey roasted pumpkin seeds recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Honey roasted pumpkin seeds recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey roasted pumpkin seeds recipe. To cook honey roasted pumpkin seeds you only need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Honey roasted pumpkin seeds:
- Provide 2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Take 2 tsp of olive oil or pumpkin seed oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Honey roasted pumpkin seeds:
- Preheat oven 162°C.
- In a large skillet warm the oil over medium heat and sauté the pumpkin seeds until lightly golden ( about 3 minutes)..
- Add honey and stir with a rubber spatula..
- Line baking tray with baking sheet and lay out the pumpkin seeds. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt whilst still hot and Voila! Enjoy.
Honey mustard pumpkin seeds may sound out there, but it's as delicious a combination here as it is on wings. Don't throw away the pumpkin seeds from your pumpkin! Roast them for a delicious healthy Halloween snack. There are always plenty of pumpkins to carve up around Halloween time and a great way to make use of the pumpkin seeds is to roast them for an easy, healthy snack. How to Make Roasted Pumpkin Seeds.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Honey roasted pumpkin seeds turns your day joyful.