Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Baked Olive Oil Classic Bread In A Rice Cooker recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Baked Olive Oil Classic Bread In A Rice Cooker recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked olive oil classic bread in a rice cooker recipe. You can cook baked olive oil classic bread in a rice cooker using 15 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Baked Olive Oil Classic Bread In A Rice Cooker:
- Take 8 grams of instant dry yeast.
- You need 2 medium of eggs.
- Provide 10 grams of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil (EVO).
- Use 400 grams of bread flour.
- Use of ADDITIONAL FLAVOUR OPTIONAL.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberry.
- Take 1 cup of sultanas /raisin.
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar cheese or parmesan cheese.
- Provide of SERVING OPTION.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cranberry jam or raspberry jam.
- Get 1 tbsp of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Baked Olive Oil Classic Bread In A Rice Cooker:
- MIX DOUGH.
- mix well flour , yeast and sugar then add eggs , water and EVO mix till the dough forms a ball..
- TO KNEAD.
- on flour table knead dough till smooth and allow to stretch into thin membrane without breaking.
- FIRST RISING.
- form a smooth ball let it set cover with moist towel for 30 to 45 minute or double the size.
- TO SHAPE AND SECOND RISING.
- knead lightly and divide into small balls in the( rice cooker ) or (baking tray) cover top with moist towel and let it rise for another 1 hour.
- BAKE IN RICE COOKER.
- with panasonic rice cooker swtich to baking for 35 minute and bake.
- turn over the bread and bake for another 35 minute.
- COOL IT.
- BAKE IN OVEN.
- bake at 180 C for 15 minute.
- (2)OLIVE OIL CLASSIC LOAF WITH CRANBERRY.
- add cranberry then ferment loaf for the 2nd times then and glaze it with milk then bake it in a rice cooker optional.
- first 35 minute bake turn onto a plate and put bake onto rice cooker and bake it for the final time another 35 minute.
- SERVING OPTION.
- let it rest on rack to cool then slice up.
- SERVING OPTION 1,,,,serve as it is or thinly slice olive oil classic loaf with cranberry top simple cranberry sauce.
- FOR THE SIMPLE CRANBERRY SAUCE ,just put cranberry jam with dried cranberry fruits ith 1 tbsp of water on pan warm it up and mix well.
- (3 ) OILVE OIL CLASSIC LOAF WITH SULTANAS/RAISIN AND CHEDDAR CHEESE BAKE IN RICE COOKER.
- THINLY SLICE OLIVE OIL CLASSIC LOAF WITH SULTANAS/ RAISIN AND CHEDDAR CHEESE.
- BELOW ARE CAKES BAKED IN A RICE COOKER,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354052-baked-orange-vegan-cake-in-a-rice-cooker.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Baked Olive Oil Classic Bread In A Rice Cooker makes your day joyful.