Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious 2-way No Bake Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent 2-way No Bake Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 2-way no bake chocolate mousse cake recipe. To cook 2-way no bake chocolate mousse cake you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect 2-way No Bake Chocolate Mousse Cake:
- Take 250 gms of Cooking Chocolate.
- Prepare 250 ml of Whipping cream.
- Use 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Use 20 of Digestive biscuits or Graham crackers.
- Provide 1/4 cup of melted Butter.
- Take 5-6 of Agar Agar strands.
- Use 1 of nos Chocolate sponge cake for the base medium sized.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking 2-way No Bake Chocolate Mousse Cake:
- Melt the cooking chocolate and slowly fold in the cream and sugar. For the biscuit crumb base, blend the biscuits and add butter. Transfer at the base of the pan, press gently and chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes..
- Add roughly broken strands of Agar Agar to a pan of one fourth cup of water for 5 minutes until completely dissolved. Keep stirring it at regular intervals. Now finally stir this in the Chocolate mix. Pour this Chocolate cream mix on the biscuit base. Allow it to set overnight in the fridge. Gelatin can also be used if Agar Agar is not available. In India, it's available in powder form too at Amazon. It's a pure Vegetarian one. So I prefer using it always..
- Now for the Cake based Mousse cake, follow the same method and pour the chocolate cream mix over the chocolate flavoured sponge cake and set it overnight in the refrigerator. However if desired you can make the Chocolate Sponge Cake all by yourself. Slice it and enjoy the next day. This is basically a no cook recipe except for melting the Chocolate. But chilling it in the refrigerator overnight is important for a decadent Mousse Cake. Enjoy!.
A rich chocolate mousse is poured into a tin lined with sponge fingers. This is a recipe for a rich, delicious and easy chocolate mousse cake that requires no baking whatsoever. The easiest chocolate cake you'll ever make. And it's always a huge hit. It's the sort of easy Or, imagine an espresso-spiked, velvety, chocolate mousse you were able to cut into beautiful wedges.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your 2-way No Bake Chocolate Mousse Cake turns your day cheerful.