Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Leftover Pasta Salad recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Leftover Pasta Salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover pasta salad recipe. You can cook leftover pasta salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Leftover Pasta Salad:
- Use 1/2 pound of Linguine and Broccoli see note below *.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced ham luncheon meat.
- Get 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of green olives with pimentos.
- Use To taste of your favorite salad dressing.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Leftover Pasta Salad:
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- For pasta part see my recipe Chicken Parmesan with Linguine and Broccoli easy *.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Leftover Pasta Salad turns your day cheerful.