What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Pumpkin and raw mango sabji recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Pumpkin and raw mango sabji recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin and raw mango sabji recipe. To make pumpkin and raw mango sabji you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Pumpkin and raw mango sabji:
- Get 300 gm of pumpkin.
- Use 3 of Raw mango small pieces.
- Use 5 of Green chilli.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 tea spoon of salt.
- You need 1 spoon of sauff.
- Prepare 1 spoon of kalonji.
- You need 1 spoon of fenugreek seed.
- Use 1 bowl of sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Pumpkin and raw mango sabji:
- Firstly heat oil in a pan and add fenugreek seed,sauff,kalonji after that add pieces of pumpkin,raw mango,grern chilli in it and fry on high flame for 5 minutes..
- After that now add salt,red chilli powder,haldi powder in it and let it cook for 10 minutes..
- Now add sugar in it and cooked it until it's nt ready to eat..
As it is mango season now, I have compiled all the mango recipes both raw and ripe in a single page so that you do not have to go searching for mango recipes. Enjoy this mango season preparing a variety of dishes with mangoes. Prepare this lip-smacking pumpkin and raw mango curry recipe at home and enjoy with your loved ones! Chop the green chillies, pumpkin, raw mangoes, and grate the ginger. Take a pan, heat oil over medium flame and add chopped green chillies and grated ginger.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Pumpkin and raw mango sabji turns your day cheerful.