Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Caribbean Chicken Salad recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Caribbean Chicken Salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caribbean chicken salad recipe. To make caribbean chicken salad you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Caribbean Chicken Salad:
- Get 1 lb of small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of jerk seasoning.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Use 3 tbsp of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of honey.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of small sweet white onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide 6 cup of colorful mixed greens.
- You need 1 of mango peeled, pitted and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of avocado sliced.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Caribbean Chicken Salad:
- Sprinkle the chicken with the jerk seasoning, 1 teaspoon of the oil and 1 tablespoon of the lime juice. Rub in the seasonings. Let stand for 15 minutes..
- Coat a stove-top grill pan with cooking spray. Warm over medium – high heat for 3 minutes. Add the chicken and cook, turning once for 10 – 12 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 165°F. Remove from the pan to a clean plate..
- Whisk the orange juice, honey, salt, remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and remaining 2 tablespoons of lime juice in a large bowl. Add the onion and greens. Toss to coat well..
- Cut the chicken into 1/4 inch thick diagonal slices. Pour any chicken juices from the plate into the salad (optional). Add the mango and avocado to the salad and toss gently again..
- Divide the salad among 4 plates and top each with equal portions of the chicken..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Caribbean Chicken Salad makes your day cheerful.