What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Sticky Date Pudding recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Sticky Date Pudding recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky date pudding recipe. To cook sticky date pudding you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Sticky Date Pudding:
- Prepare of Pudding:.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of wholewheat flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 3/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/3 cup of honey.
- Provide 100 g of dates (pitted).
- You need of Sauce:.
- Get 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Get 1 tablespoon of butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Sticky Date Pudding:
- Preheat oven to 180’C..
- Lightly coat 4 ramekins with cooking spray and place in a pan filled with water. Alternatively use a small oven dish..
- Mix flour, cinnamon and salt in a bowl..
- Add water, honey and dates. Stir to combine..
- Pour mixture into the ramekins..
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce and stir until butter is melted..
- Pour sauce liquid carefully over the batter, use the back of a tablespoon. Don’t mix..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Rest for 10 minutes and serve hot with custard..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Sticky Date Pudding turns your day cheerful.