Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Mini cheese biscuits with Greek Yogurt recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Mini cheese biscuits with Greek Yogurt recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini cheese biscuits with greek yogurt recipe. You can have mini cheese biscuits with greek yogurt using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Mini cheese biscuits with Greek Yogurt:
- You need 3 cups of all purpose flour (390g).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar.
- Provide 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder (8g).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of (170g)cold unsalted butter cut into pieces.
- Use 3/4 cup of cold plain Greek yogurt (185g).
- You need 100 g of grated Cheddar cheese (Parmesan ok).
- You need 1 of large egg beaten.
- Get 3 tablespoons of cold water.
- Take 1 of large egg beaten mixed with 15ml milk for brushing on biscuits.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Mini cheese biscuits with Greek Yogurt:
- Preheat oven to 220oC. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Cut in butter, using your fingers or a pastry cutter. Work the dough until mixture resembles a coarse meal. Add in the cheeses & use hand stir until well mixed and cheese are not lumpy..
- In a small bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, egg, and water. Add liquid ingredients to flour mixture, stirring until dough barely comes together. Dump the mixture on lightly floured counter and knead until the dough comes together. Don't overwork the dough..
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a 1-inch thick circle. Cut into rounds using a biscuit cutter or cut into 2×2-inch squares. Combine dough scraps and roll out again to make remaining biscuits..
- Place biscuits on prepared baking sheets and brush with the egg wash. Bake for 12-15 minutes..
- Best served with butter, honey or jam..
These easy no-bake Mini Greek Yogurt Strawberry Cheesecake are perfect for hot summer days. Prepare the filling: In a large size mixing bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add sweetened condensed milk and Greek yogurt. This recipe for Greek yogurt cheesecakes is mini cheesecakes that have been lightened up with Greek yogurt and topped with fresh berries. This post is sponsored by Clover Organic Greek Yogurt.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Mini cheese biscuits with Greek Yogurt makes your day joyful.