Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Sig's Jerusalem artichoke, sweet potato and nut bake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Sig's Jerusalem artichoke, sweet potato and nut bake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's jerusalem artichoke, sweet potato and nut bake recipe. To make sig's jerusalem artichoke, sweet potato and nut bake you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Sig's Jerusalem artichoke, sweet potato and nut bake:
- Get of Butter to grease the ovenproof dish (ceramic works best).
- You need 1 kg of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 250 g of Jerusalem artichokes.
- Provide 100 g of brown cepe mushrooms.
- Get 400 ml of double cream.
- Provide of Fresh coarse ground mixed peppercorns.
- Prepare of Fresh sprigs of rosemary.
- Get 100 g of manchego or (cheddar cheese).
- Provide 75 g of roughly chopped nuts (I use pecans).
- Get of Salt flakes.
- Take Pinch of sweet paprika.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Sig's Jerusalem artichoke, sweet potato and nut bake:
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Grease your dish with butter or margarine if you prefer. Slice the mushrooms, Jerusalem artichokes and sweet potato very thinly. Arrange them as if you putting them back together, fan and wave like into the dish..
- Take a small saucepan add the cream and heat on a low setting. Gently pull the rosemary from its stem, add the pulled off pits to the pan with cream, add some ground pepper and a small pinch of salt.
- Pour the cream over the ingredients in the dish. Cook in oven covered with foil for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and discard the foil..
- Grate your chosen cheese and roughly chop nuts, scatter both over the bake. Return to oven and cook for a further 15 to 20 minutes until golden. Leave to cool for about 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle with salt flakes, a pinch of sweet paprika, rosemary and more of the ground pepper. Hope you enjoy..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sig's Jerusalem artichoke, sweet potato and nut bake makes your day cheerful.