Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Chocolate and coffee mousse cake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Chocolate and coffee mousse cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate and coffee mousse cake recipe. To make chocolate and coffee mousse cake you need 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Chocolate and coffee mousse cake:
- Use 1- 1/4 cup + 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- Provide As needed of Coca cola for consistency.
- Provide 5 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide 2 cups of refined flour.
- Provide of For soaking the cake.
- Get 1 tbsp of Instant coffee powder.
- Take 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of Water.
- Use of For icing.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dark chocolate.
- You need 1/2 cup of Full fat cream.
- You need of For coffee mousse.
- Provide 1 cup of Whipping cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of Coffee powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 4 tbsp of Milk.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Chocolate and coffee mousse cake:
- Sift all the dry ingredients thrice. (Maida, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, corn flour).
- In a big clean bowl start whisking sugar and oil at high speed for atleast 5 to 10 mins. Add vanilla essence to it..
- Then add the sieved dry ingredients in the creamed sugar and oil mixture. (You can add 1/2 tsp of vinegar if you want to make the cake extra light and fluffy).
- Mix all the ingredients well. Variations can be done by adding nuts or chocolate chips..
- Preheat an oven at 180 degree celsius for 15 mins. Divide the batter in two cake tins. Bake it for 30-40 mins. Depends on oven..
- For makin the ganache. Microwave the cream or heat it and add it to the chopped dark chocolate. Mix it well until all the chocolate is melted. Can add butter for extra shine..
- For the coffee mousse. Warm the milk and dissolve the coffee and sugar in it. Let it cool down and add it to the cream. Whip it till you get stiff peaks. It is preffered to add icing sugar and not normal sugar..
- Take out the cake and let it cool completely. Keep it in the fridge before working on it. Make the syrup for soaking by adding sugar and coffee in the water and boiling it for 1 min. Let it cool down completely.
- Now take out the cake and trim it properly. Soak it with coffee water and let it sit for 10 mins. Fill the cake with coffee mousse..
- Stack the other cake and soak it too. Let it sit in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Now take out the cake and do the icing with chocolate ganache..
- Decoration can be personalised. I did it by making swirls of white and dark chocolate and freezing it..
This Flourless Chocolate Cake with Coffee Mousse is one of my favorite decadent cakes that I've been wanting to share with you for quite some time. The chocolate amaretto-espresso mousse cake is a larger version of the mini-tower desserts served at the dinner. Yes, that does sound We used our recipe for chocolate amaretto mousse as one layer and altered the recipe using milk chocolate and espresso instant coffee for the top layer. This rich flourless chocolate cake is made with melted chocolate and instant coffee powder, baked in a springform pan. Garnish each slice with fresh whipped cream and a View image.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Chocolate and coffee mousse cake turns your day joyful.