Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for best Grape jam recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Grape jam recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grape jam recipe. To cook grape jam you only need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Grape jam:
- Prepare 1 kg of grapes (I used sultanina).
- You need 750 g of sugar (if the grapes are too sweet reduce it by 1/2 kg).
- Prepare 1 of little rose geranium or vanilla for flavor (I used vanilla).
- Get of juice of half a lemon.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Grape jam:
- Remove the grapes from the stems, wash them and remove the seeds using a thick pin or hair pin or the special tool (if they have seeds)..
- Boil the sugar with a little water (I used half a cup) until it dissolves, about 5 minutes. Add the grapes and boil the jam over strong heat at first and when it starts to set turn down the heat constantly stirring with a wooden spoon. At this point, after the grapes start to get tender you can mash them using a potato masher..
- It takes about 30-40 minutes until it sets (the jam should drop in a thick blob from the spoon when it has properly set)..
- Towards the end we add the flavoring of your liking and the lemon. Let the jam cool and distribute it in sterilized jars. Good luck!.
My kids have been eating grapes less and less lately so I end up with bowls of soft grapes that nobody wants to eat. Grapes are one of the oldest cultivated crops and it's believed that Columbus brought grapes to North America from Europe. Homemade concord grape jam tastes nothing like sticky-sweet supermarket grape jelly. It has a deep, concentrated grape flavor, and is equally tart and sweet. A jar of this jam would make an.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Grape jam turns your day joyful.