Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Besan ka laddu recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Besan ka laddu recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to besan ka laddu recipe. To cook besan ka laddu you only need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Besan ka laddu:
- Prepare 2 cup of Mota besan.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- Use 1.5 cup of ghee.
- Get 1/3 cup of Water.
- Get 1/4 cup of pumpkin seed.
- Get as needed of Cashew.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Besan ka laddu:
- First we make tagar.
- Take a wok, add sugar and water place the wok on low heat, cook the solution by stirring with spatula in 2-3 min intervals.
- Heat the sugar syrup for 5 mint this will become really thick and transparent syrup.
- Take one drop of sugar in any dish to chech whether it is thicking or not, you will also see some amout of crystallizaling sugar sticking around the side of pan, add 2 tsp ghee to this mixture.
- Turn off the flame let it cool down stir it continuously so that big lumbs could not be form it will turn into pours sugar. Keep this aside.
- In kadai take 2 cup besan and 1.5 cup ghee, now roasted this besan in ghee on very low flame till besan become golden brown in Colo, or when besan completely roasted a nice fregnance start coming out. this process will take around 30 mint..
- Now roaste pumpkin seed..
- Cool the roasted besan to warm at this stage add pumpkin seeds and tagar mix it well, make medium size of ball from this mixture, in 2 cup besan you will get 20-25 laddus.
- Serve when they Cool down.
Be it a festive occasion or any pooja at home, any happy moment in an Indian family is incomplete without a ladoo. Popular Indian sweet, Besan Ladoo requires only a handful of ingredients! Besan Ladoo is a round dessert ball made with gram flour which is called besan in Hindi and hence the name. The besan laddu prepared with this recipe gets its unique and mouth watering flavor, taste and aroma from ghee, roasted gram flour and generous use of Besan Laddu Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). Besan Laddu. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Besan ka laddu makes your day cheerful.