What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Onam Vibhavangal-Thoran(pumpkin leaves and flowers) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Onam Vibhavangal-Thoran(pumpkin leaves and flowers) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onam vibhavangal-thoran(pumpkin leaves and flowers) recipe. To make onam vibhavangal-thoran(pumpkin leaves and flowers) you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Onam Vibhavangal-Thoran(pumpkin leaves and flowers):
- Use 2 cups of pumpkin of Tender leaves and flowers of plants..
- Use 1 cup of savala sliced to small pieces.
- Use 1/2 cup of coconut grated.
- Use 2 nos of green chillies.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 of Egg (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seed.
- Take of salt to taste.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Onam Vibhavangal-Thoran(pumpkin leaves and flowers):
- The leaves and flowers are cleaned well and sliced to small pieces and kept aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter the mustard seed and saute the savala till it is soft..
- Slightly crush the coconut with turmeric,chillies and garlic with minimal water.Add the coconut gravy to the above pan,followed by the pumpkin leaves sliced as given above.Saute for a few minutes. Add salt and mix everything well. Keep the lid of the pan on,and cook in steam for two minutes.Open the lid,add the beaten egg into the thoran simultaneously stirring.Wait for a fw more minutes till the excess water gets dried up.The tasty and nutritious thoran is ready.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Onam Vibhavangal-Thoran(pumpkin leaves and flowers) turns your day cheerful.