Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for complete Black Pepper Chicken Curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Black Pepper Chicken Curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black pepper chicken curry recipe. You can have black pepper chicken curry using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Black Pepper Chicken Curry:
- Take 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- You need 5 Cloves of Garlic.
- Take 2 of medium Onion sliced.
- You need 1 Cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 2 of cloves.
- Get 6 of black peppercorns.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 2 sticks of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of small piece star anise.
- Get 1 tsp of salt as per taste.
- Use 2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 pinch of black seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted crushed Cumin.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 tsp roasted crushed coriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need of Water as required.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Black Pepper Chicken Curry:
- Heat 1/2 cup oil in a pan and fry onion till translucent. Add garlic cloves, and fry till raw smell vanishes from it..
- Allow it to cool and blend it in a blender with half cup of water..
- In the same pan add the remaining oil and add the chicken pieces. Fry lightly and add bay leaf, cumin seeds, peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon sticks and piece of star anise..
- Now add the black pepper powder, crushed coriander, crushed Cumin, Black seeds,salt, turmeric powder and garam masala powder and cook well..
- Then Add the onion,garlic blended mixture cook well and add 1 cup yogurt and cook..
- Add 1 cup water mix well cover the chicken simmer for few minutes until you see the oil on top and sides. Chicken is done..
- Sprinkle garam masala powder. Serve hot with any kind of rice or any kind of roti..
This recipe for a pepper chicken kozhumbu is an absolute winner and perfect for anyone looking for a spicy chicken curry with warmth and heat from whole spices including black pepper, cloves, fennel and dried chillies. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place cornstarch in a large bowl. Add chicken in batches; tossing to coat. Spicy black pepper chicken gravy goes well with roti, rice or idli or dosa too.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Black Pepper Chicken Curry makes your day joyful.