Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Sugar Free Sultana Flapjack recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Sugar Free Sultana Flapjack recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sugar free sultana flapjack recipe. You can cook sugar free sultana flapjack using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Sugar Free Sultana Flapjack:
- Provide 150 grams of Oats.
- Provide 50 grams of Ground almonds.
- Take 100 grams of Sultanas.
- Provide 2 tsp of Malted drink (Horlicks).
- Take 100 grams of Butter.
- Take 100 grams of Set honey.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Sugar Free Sultana Flapjack:
- Pre-heat oven to 175 C.
- Melt honey and butter in a large pan.
- Weigh out the oats, sultanas, ground almonds and malted drink.
- Bring honey and butter mixture to the boil and take off the heat.
- Add the dry ingredients to the honey/butter mixture.
- Put into a lined loaf tin and press down with a spoon.
- Bake for around 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and score with a shape knife in the tin while the flapjack is still hot.
- Remove from the tin and leave on a cooling rack to cool.
You can make it very Apple & Sultana Flapjack with Yoghurt Topping Some ingredients are moderate in FODMAPs, so it's important to stick to the portion size and only have one flapjack per day. Vegan Banana Flapjacks (Sugar free, Gluten free). Do you go bananas for bananas? Then you'll love these vegan banana flapjacks!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Sugar Free Sultana Flapjack turns your day cheerful.