Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Kul (Indian jujube)achar recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Kul (Indian jujube)achar recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kul (indian jujube)achar recipe. To make kul (indian jujube)achar you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Kul (Indian jujube)achar:
- Get 250 gr of jujube.
- Take 1 cup of jaggery.
- Provide 2 of dry chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of fennel seed.
- Use 1 tsp of fenugreek seed.
- You need 1 tsp of ajwin.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of /4cup water.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Kul (Indian jujube)achar:
- First dry rost the masala then grind it. Clean the jujube properly add turmeric powder and salt as required.let dry in the sun light for 2 days..
- I used dried one so i boil the jujube in little water.than take 1/4cup of water add jaggery and dry roast masala powder.cook for a little so that the jujube cooked properly make sure that there is no moisture left..
Find stockbilleder af Kul Indian Fruit Indian Jujubi Fruit i HD og millionvis af andre royaltyfri stockbilleder, illustrationer og vektorer i Shutterstocks samling. Tusindvis af nye billeder af høj kvalitet tilføjes hver dag. Ziziphus jujuba (dari bahasa Yunani ζίζυφον, zizyfon), yang umumnya disebut jujube atau jujuba, kurma merah, kurma Tiongkok atau angco (Hanzi: 红枣; Pinyin: Hóngzǎo), kurma Korea, atau kurma India adalah sebuah spesies dari Ziziphus dalam keluarga buckthorn (Rhamnaceae). Indian jujube with its scientific name being Ziziphus mauritiana, it is a spiny, evergreen shrub. Coming to the figural aspects of the tree, they have stipule spines, spreading crown and countless drooping branches.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Kul (Indian jujube)achar turns your day cheerful.