What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Fresh fish Okro soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Fresh fish Okro soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh fish okro soup recipe. To cook fresh fish okro soup you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Fresh fish Okro soup:
- You need of Okro.
- Provide of Ugh (pumpkin leaves).
- Provide of Palm oil.
- Get cube of Seasoning.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- You need of Fresh fish.
- Provide of Stock fish.
- Take of Kpomo.
- Take of Uziza seed.
- You need of Crayfish.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Fresh fish Okro soup:
- Steam stock fish, fish and kpomo with salt, seasoning cube, pepper and allow to boil for several minute.
- After the stock has boiled very well, remove the fresh fish and keep aside..
- Then add palm oil and allow to boil some more..
- After 5minutes of boiling, taste for ingredients and add more when necessary..
- Pour in the okro and allow boil for some minutes.
- Add the crayfish and allow boil some more.
- Pour in the fresh fish back into the soup.
- Then add the vegetable and bring down the pot.
- Voila! your fresh fish okro soup is ready.
Just like ogbono soup and Ewedu soup, Okro soup has a viscous texture which makes it an acquired taste. Talking about Ogbono soup – this is a thick Okra soup is often classically made with beef (beef parts) and fish. However, shrimps, Lamb Meat, goat meat, or any other meat or fish of choice. Okro soup (okra soup) is a delicious West African soup popularly eaten in Nigeria. Enjoy okro soup with fufu dishes for a hearty meal!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Fresh fish Okro soup makes your day joyful.