What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for best Fried chicken with chapati recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Fried chicken with chapati recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chicken with chapati recipe. To make fried chicken with chapati you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Fried chicken with chapati:
- Get 1.5 kg of Chicken breast pc.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Take 2 of Egg.
- Take 4 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Haldi.
- You need 2 tsp of Lal Mirch powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Lasan adrak paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chicken powder.
- Take of Salt as par taste.
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Provide 3 cup of Maida for chapati.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Fried chicken with chapati:
- Ek pately mein chicken, lal Mirch powder, Haldi, chicken powder, salt, soya sauce, Lasan adrak paste, Green chilli paste, tomato paste sub indrigent daal kar cook hony dai itna cook Krna Ke fry Ke waqt chicken toty na pani dry kar Laina.
- Aab egg aur bread crumbs mein lagakar deep fry kar lain.
- Maida mein pinch salt daal kar Lukewarm water sy dough bana lain soft dough bnani hai phr 1/2 hour ke lye chor dain.
- Aab dough sy paira bana kar patli roti bnae dry Atta use kar ke aur utly tawy par cook kar lain.
You can either make these chapatis without layers – plain chapati or with layers – Flaky Chapati. Though the later need some practice to master it once you master the skill, it becomes less work. The plain Chapatis are easier to prepare at home than the layered, but the flaky and layered chapatis are. Chapatis are traditional Indian flat breads, also called rotis or phulka. It is generally a staple in the Indian diet.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Fried chicken with chapati turns your day cheerful.