Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for best Vegetable Curry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Vegetable Curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry recipe. To cook vegetable curry you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Vegetable Curry:
- Get of Ingredients to grind.
- Take 1/2 cup of Coconut.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 5 of Green chillies.
- Take of Other Ingredients.
- Use 2 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Get 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Bottle gourd /lauki.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 200 gm of Beans.
- Provide 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Vegetable Curry:
- Cut all the vegetables into small pieces..
- Add all the chopped vegetables to a kadai and add salt, turmeric powder..
- Pour needed water to cook all the vegetables. Allow to cook..
- In the mean time, let's prepare the paste for the curry. Grind the ingredients to a fine paste..
- Once vegetables are cooked, add the grinded paste. Mix well..
- Now add the yoghurt to it and mix well..
- Once yoghurt is added, don't allow to boil for a long time..
- Boil just for 30 seconds and switch off the flame. Now add coconut oil and curry leaves. Close with lid for 5 minutes and then serve hot..
It's an inexpensive and healthy meal. You can use pretty much everything to make a curry: carbs, protein, veggies, even fruits. Directions: In a large pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add cumin, cayenne, curry powder, salt, pepper and ginger. Stir to combine before adding tomatoes, chickpeas, and peas.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Vegetable Curry turns your day cheerful.