What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for complete Sour Shark Fish Curry recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Sour Shark Fish Curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sour shark fish curry recipe. You can have sour shark fish curry using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Sour Shark Fish Curry:
- Provide 10-12 of shark fish pieces/or any fish.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of oil.
- Get 10 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 3 tsp of thick tamarind pulp.
- Use to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika powder.
- Get 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala (optional.
- Use 3-4 inches of dry coconut (optional).
- Take 1 glass of water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Sour Shark Fish Curry:
- Marninate fish adding ½tsp of turmeric and some salt.
- Grind garlic, ginger, paprika powder, turmeric, coriander powder, garam masala adding 3tbsp to oil to it.
- In a kadai or vessel heat 1tbsp of oil and add in the grinded paste.
- Let it cook untill it leaves oil from edges.
- Dry Roast coconut untill it turns black and grind to to a coarse powder. Do not add water. Add the powder to the masala.
- Add water as required.
- Make tamarind paste.
- Add salt as per taste and tamarind paste.
- Give it a nice boil.
- Add the fish and sim the flame and let cook.
- Shark fish curry is now ready to serve.
- Serve with rice or bhakari.
I had Ambulthiyal at an almsgiving and let me tell you something, I simply relished every single morsel of the blackened fish I was served. Southern Thai gaeng som (แกงส้ม) is a sour curry or sour, teeming with chilies, lime juice (or sour tamarind), and distinctively orange in color from turmeric. The flavor, if made correctly, should be pungently strong, burn your throat with every bite, and it should be sour enough to make your cheeks tingle. Last weekend, I spent some time browsing a singapore food blogger, Nava's blog for an easy Malaysian fish recipe and after going over a few, I finally settled for this and this. I love sour and spicy taste in curries especially fish curries and these two recipes sound good to me.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sour Shark Fish Curry turns your day joyful.