Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Chocolate mousse graveyard recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chocolate mousse graveyard recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mousse graveyard recipe. To cook chocolate mousse graveyard you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Chocolate mousse graveyard:
- Prepare 200 grams of dark chocolate or dairy milk.
- Take 1 tsp of butter.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of coffee powder.
- Use 1 cup of cream.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 15-16 of basil leaves.
- You need 4 of flowers.
- Prepare 10-12 of chocolate cookies crushed.
- You need 4 of parle biscuits or any other.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Chocolate mousse graveyard:
- First of all melt the chocolate by double boiler method. Heat a saucepan with a cup of water. Later place a large bowl making sure it doesn't touch the water..
- Melt chocolate, butter and coffee powder over simmering water until smooth. Stir until chocolate melts completely..
- Meanwhile prepare the whipped cream by using hand blender / whisk or mixer. Whisk it untill it turns light and fluffy..
- Once the chocolate has reached to room temperature add little by little prepared whipped cream and fold gently. Make sure not to loose the light and fluffy texture of whipped cream..
- Divide the mousse equally and spoon into your serving bowls or glasses. Leave in the fridge for at least 2-3 hour before serving..
- Add the chocolate chip cookies to a food processor and grind it. To serve spoon the crumbled cookies on top of the mousse bowls..
- Transfer 2 tbsp melted chocolate in a zip lock bag. Pipe your RIP letters onto the top of the tombstone cookies (i have used parle biscuits for tombstone cookies for this gently scrape the top of the part using a sharp knife and give it a nice and clean shape) and leave to set in the fridge for at least 10 minutes..
- Stand the tombstone cookies on top of your mousse pots. Top with a flower and a few basil leaves. Serve chilled. Enjoy ☺.
Just look how cute these little chocolate mousse graveyards are! It's kind of ridiculous how much I love Halloween and all the slightly cheesy, a little bit gory and downright fun the food can be. Serve in goblets topped with more whipped cream and shaved. Rich chocolate mousse that's sweetened with dates! This gives the mousse a bold chocolate flavor like no other, for an intense finale to any meal.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Chocolate mousse graveyard makes your day cheerful.