Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Goan Shark Fish curry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Goan Shark Fish curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goan shark fish curry recipe. To make goan shark fish curry you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Goan Shark Fish curry:
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh shredded coconut.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 10-12 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corriander powder.
- Use 2-3 of dry kashimiri chilly.
- Use of Shark fish.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Goan Shark Fish curry:
- Marinate shark fish adding some turmeric n lemon juice.
- Clean the dry chillies, removing all of its flakes.Boil the chillies.
- Grind a fine paste of coconut, tomatoes, garlic, boiled chillies, turmeric and corriander powder.
- In a kadai add some oil n let heat.
- Add in the grinded paste.
- Add some water n let cook 6 to 8 mins.
- Adjust thickness according to your desire.
- Add fish and salt n let cook for another 5mins.
- Ready to serve with rice, chapati or bhakari.
Ambot tik – a Goan fish curry that's sour-hot. Method: – Clean and wash the fish. If you have guests coming over who love fish recipes, then it is the perfect time to prepare Goan fish curry recipe! It has a tangy and spicy taste which will leave you craving for more. All you need is any white flesh fish, tamarind paste, grated coconut, green chilies, onion, refined oil, water and a melange of spices and you are good to go.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Goan Shark Fish curry makes your day joyful.