Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for best Chapati recipe recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chapati recipe recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chapati recipe recipe. You can have chapati recipe using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Chapati recipe:
- Prepare 250 g of flour.
- Prepare 100 ml of warm water.
- Get of Baking powder.
- You need half of teaspoon of salt.
- Provide of Curry powder (optional).
- Use of Butter (ghee) or oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Chapati recipe:
- Mix the flour together with all the dried ingredients that is curry powder,salt,baking powder.
- Now add the butter and mix untill it looks like bread crumbs and then add water little by little untill it forms a dough and continue mixing untill well mixed and all the dough leaves your hand nd the bowl (i use onions in mine to add to taste nd aroma).
- After your dough is well mixed get a clean kitchen towel cover it and allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut your dough into small round pieces Sprinkle some flour on the rolling pan and the roller,place the dough sprinkle some flour on the dough too and roll depending on how thick or thin you want your Chapati to be.
- Repeat the process untill you roll out all the dough.
- Place a non stick pan and heat it on a medium heat now place your Chapati and wait for 2minutes and flip the other side and remove after 2minutes.
- Your Chapati is now ready serve hot or cold i prefer mine hot. Serve with any type of soup you like. ENJOY🍽😋😋.
A quick and easy recipe for warm, soft, lightly charred chapati. The perfect vessel for mopping up that curry sauce. Indian Chapati recipe is one of the most popular food in Indian subcontinent made with some common ingredients. Make chapati by following my recipe instructions. soft chapati recipe is a very common breakfast round shape made with atta and is served with any side dish be it a vegetable side dish or non veg side dish. Chapati, sometimes also spelled chapatti or called roti, is an ancient unleavened flatbread that's common in Indian, East African, and Caribbean cuisine.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Chapati recipe turns your day cheerful.