What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for best Beef curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Beef curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe. To make beef curry you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Beef curry:
- You need 1 kg of boneless beef.
- Use 12-13 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger paste.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of red chili powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Use Half of teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 4 of medium sized peeled onions.
- Prepare 5 of Green chillies.
- Use 1/2 cup of oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Beef curry:
- Take a pressure cooker and pour 4 cups of water in it..
- Now add 1 kg boneless beef, 4 medium sized peeled onions, 12-13 garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger paste, 2 teaspoons of salt, 2 teaspoons of red chili powder, 1 tablespoon of coriander powder and 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder..
- Now cover the pressure cooker and take it on high flame. Cook it on high flame for 20 to 25 minutes when the pressure develops..
- Now uncover the lid and fry on medium flame until the water dries..
- Now add 1/2 cup of oil and 2 medium sized tomatoes in it and fry until the tomatoes cook..
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt for the final taste and 5 green chillies cut into half and 4 cups of water and cook until the desired gravy..
- Now garnish with green chillies and Julien cut ginger..
- Serve with hot chapaties..
Succulent meat and aromatic spices combine to create the ultimate curry full of flavor and deliciousness. Bring on the cooler weather with a comforting bowl of this curry served with fragrant rice. In a large resealable bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper; add beef. Seal bag and shake to coat. Add the onions and remaining oil; saute until onions are golden brown.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Beef curry turns your day cheerful.