Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Berry-Coconut Friands recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Berry-Coconut Friands recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to berry-coconut friands recipe. You can cook berry-coconut friands using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Berry-Coconut Friands:
- You need 1/2 C of unsalted butter (4oz / 113g).
- Provide 1 C of almond meal.
- You need 1 1/2 C of sifted icing sugar.
- You need 3/4 C of plain flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 C of shredded coconut.
- Use 5 of egg whites (lightly whisked).
- Prepare of Few drop of yellow food colouring.
- You need of (Colour is optional).
- Take 1/2 C of Fresh/frozen raspberry.
- You need of (Lightly drizzle & mix icing sugar on raspberries before using).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Berry-Coconut Friands:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 8 regular muffin wells with baking papers or nonstick spray. Alternatively, Small/mini cake molds can also be used (Omit spraying step if using silicone molds).
- Melt butter in microwave, set aside. In a separate bowl, lightly whisk egg whites..
- Combine almond meal, icing sugar, flour, baking powder and coconut in a bowl. Add egg whites & stir until combined. Add the slightly cooled butter & stir until thoroughly combined..
- Fill muffin wells or mini cake molds to about 2/3 full. Push 2-4 fresh/frozen raspberries into each molds. Note: Drizzle & mix berries with icing sugar before putting them into friands..
- Bake for about 20-25mins or until the tops are golden & springy & a toothpick test comes out clean. The centre should still be moist but not wet..
- Remove from silicone molds when cooled. If using muffin pan or mini cake mold, remove promptly & allow to cool before serving. Sprinkle icing sugar before serving (optional)..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Berry-Coconut Friands turns your day joyful.