Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Lazy Chow mein (fried noodle) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Lazy Chow mein (fried noodle) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lazy chow mein (fried noodle) recipe. To cook lazy chow mein (fried noodle) you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Lazy Chow mein (fried noodle):
- Get 1 pack of Noodle (lidl's noodle for wok is great!).
- Provide of Any frozen vegetable you like.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- Provide 1-2 of eggs.
- Provide of bacon or ham(if you are a vegetarian，Just ignore!).
- Use 2 spoons of soy sauce(worcester sauce is also ok).
- Take 1 spoon of Salt and black pepper.
- Take of If you can,add 1 spoon lao gan ma老干妈(famous Chinese chili oil).
- You need of Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Lazy Chow mein (fried noodle):
- Defrost all frozen stuffs and boil them.
- Boil the noodle then let it cool.
- Heat up the pan or wok and pour in some oil.
- Fry onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add egg and stir through.
- Then add vegetable and chopped meat(if you love bacon or ham), stir them.
- Add soy sauce and all the seasoning(such as lao gan ma), stir for few minutes.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Lazy Chow mein (fried noodle) makes your day joyful.