Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Broccoli BABY CORN ZUCCHINI IN RED CAPSICUM (Bellpeppers)GRAVY recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Broccoli BABY CORN ZUCCHINI IN RED CAPSICUM (Bellpeppers)GRAVY recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli baby corn zucchini in red capsicum (bellpeppers)gravy recipe. You can cook broccoli baby corn zucchini in red capsicum (bellpeppers)gravy using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Broccoli BABY CORN ZUCCHINI IN RED CAPSICUM (Bellpeppers)GRAVY:
- Take 1 cups of blanched broccoli florets.
- Use 1 cup of blanched zucchini slices.
- Get 2 cups of red capscium (Bell peppers) cubes.
- Take 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 tsp of dry red chilli flakes (paprika).
- Take 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide to taste of salt and kalimirch.
- Provide 1 cup of blanched baby corn.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Broccoli BABY CORN ZUCCHINI IN RED CAPSICUM (Bellpeppers)GRAVY:
- Combine the red capsicum and 4 cups of hot water in a deep bowl, cover with a lid and keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and keep aside..
- Blend the red capsicum in a mixer to a smooth paste..
- Transfer the paste into a deep non-stick kadhai, add the chilli flakes, oregano, sugar, salt and pepper powder, mix well..
- Cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally..
- Add the broccoli, zucchini and baby corn, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally..
- Serve hot..
Corn capsicum being a hit, I thought corn palak also will be delicious. A wide variety of capsicum bell pepper options are. Colorful bits of broccoli and red bell peppers, sauteed in olive oil and garlic, are tossed with fresh linguine and dusted with Parmesan cheese for a One red bell pepper one green bell pepper three diced fresh tomatoes ten oil cured black olives (when we couldn't. Broccoli and baby corn.txt – Free download as Text File (.txt), PDF File (.pdf) or read online for free. popular Chinese recipe. Dissolve cornflour in cup of water.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Broccoli BABY CORN ZUCCHINI IN RED CAPSICUM (Bellpeppers)GRAVY turns your day joyful.