What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Butter Chicken recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Butter Chicken recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butter chicken recipe. You can cook butter chicken using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Butter Chicken:
- Use 500 gms of chicken.
- Get 2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of haldi powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of chat masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of orange food colour.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried fenugreek leaves.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Take 1 of sliced onion.
- Use 2 of tomato.
- Use 3-4 of green chillies.
- Get 1/2 cup of cashew and almond.
- Use 4 tbsp of butter.
- Use 4 tbsp of fresh cream.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Butter Chicken:
- Wash the chicken and keep aside for 5 mins..
- Now take a bowl and add chicken. Now add 1 tbsp ginger paste, 1 tbsp garlic paste, red chilli powder, haldi powder, garam masala, chat masala, black pepper powder, food colour and lemon juice..
- Mix it well and keep in the refrigerator for half-hour..
- Now heat a pan and add butter. Now add onion and saute for 2 mins. Now add green chilli, cashew, almond and saute for 2 mins..
- Now add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 mins. Now add tomatoes and salt and saute till it gets tender.
- When oil separate off the flame and allow it to cool down…
- Now grind it and make a paste and keep aside.dont use water to make paste.. If needed add 2-3 tbsp milk instead of water.
- Now take a heavy bottom pan and heat it.. Now add oil.. When oil smoking hot add marinated chicken pieces to it.. Make sure oil is very hot otherwise all masala will be left on oil. Cook chicken 5 mins on high flame then turn flame slow and cook for 6 to 7 mins. When chicken cooked well take it out and keep aside.
- Now take a pan add butter.. Now add gravy and cook for 2-3 mins. Adjust salt and red chilli according to taste. Now add garam masala powder and add fried chicken to it.. Mix well and cook for 2-3 mins. Now add cream and turn flame off.add fenugreek leaves crushed with hands.
- Take out in any bowl or plate. Add butter and serve with butter naan or lachha parantha…
WHY IS IT CALLED BUTTER CHICKEN. Created by Kundan Lal Gujral, you may notice that Butter Chicken (known as murgh makhani — chicken with butter), is similar to British tikka masala. Prepared in a buttery gravy with the addition of cream gives the curry sauce a silky smooth rich texture. Also known as murgh makhani, this famous Indian dish is probably only rivaled in popularity by chicken tikka masala. Dinner takes on an intoxicating aroma as the chicken cooks in the creamy tomato sauce, thanks to the combination of garam masala and toasted cumin.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Butter Chicken makes your day cheerful.