Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Fried Chicken curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Fried Chicken curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chicken curry recipe. To cook fried chicken curry you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Fried Chicken curry:
- Use 2 Kg of chicken.
- Use 1 of large chopped onion.
- You need 5 tsp of yogurt.
- Provide half tsp of garlic paste or powder.
- Use half tsp of ginger paste or powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare Half tsp of sabat garam masala.
- Prepare Half tsp of sukha dania powder.
- You need half tsp of zeera powder.
- Prepare Half cup of water.
- Use 3-4 tsp of oil.
- Get 3 of chopped green chillies.
- Use Handful of of fresh green coriander leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Fried Chicken curry:
- Heat oil in a pan, add garam masala and onions and fry it til it changes the color.
- Now add washed chicken and fry it on mdium flame til golden brown.
- Take yogurt in a bowl, whisk it completely, add all spices and mix well, no lumps left.
- Now add yogurt mixture in chicken and mix it well..
- Gradually mix the curry, avoid sticking with pan, cover the pan and cook on low flame for 10 mints.
- When oil comes out from cornor, add water as you want gravy, cook on high flame until 1 boil.
- Spread green chillies and green coriander, and put on dam for 10 minutes,.
- Serve with chapati.
Set aside all but about a tablespoon of oil from the frying pan. You can also remove a tablespoon of oil and place it in a separate pan to make the curry, but I think all the fried bread crumbs left behind in the oil are what. You will love this curried fried chicken recipe and I make it easy for you with simple, step-by-step directions. Add in the chopped ginger, garlic, green chilies, curry leaves and saute till the raw smell disappears. Add in the chopped tomato and saute until the tomato is mashed well.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Fried Chicken curry turns your day joyful.