What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Colour royal falooda ice-cream with tragacanth gum & figs recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Colour royal falooda ice-cream with tragacanth gum & figs recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to colour royal falooda ice-cream with tragacanth gum & figs recipe. To make colour royal falooda ice-cream with tragacanth gum & figs you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Colour royal falooda ice-cream with tragacanth gum & figs:
- You need 1/2 liter of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Custard powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cardmom powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar (as per taste).
- Provide 4 scoops of Vanilla ice-cream/as per choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Falooda sev / vermicelli.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Tukmaria seeds/ Chia seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Tragacanth gum (katira gond).
- Provide 2 of Figs soaked and chopped.
- Take 1/2 of mango cut in small cubes.
- Get 1 tbsp of Rose jam (gulkand).
- Provide 2-3 spoons of each of Syrups (khus,rose,blue curacao).
- You need a few of pieces jelly (opt).
- Get 1 handful of Dry fruits of yo'r choice (almonds,cashew,pistachios).
- Take 7-8 of Sugar powder coated fragrant raisins/regular raisins.
- Take A few of edible silver balls.
- Prepare 2 of Cherries for garnishing.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Colour royal falooda ice-cream with tragacanth gum & figs:
- Firstly soak tukmaria seeds|chiaseeds,tragacanth gum|katira gond& figs in seprate bowls in water fo' about 2 hours.
- Soak vermicelli/falooda sev in hot water to swell/fluff up fo' 30minutes then put in ice cold water to stop melting.
- Mix custard powder in 3-4 spoons of cold milk/water and keep aside.
- Boil milk in a saucepan and let it to simmer at low heat fo' about 5-10minutes to slightly reduce then add custard powder mixed while stirring constantly without forming any lumps..let it to cook fo' 5minutes then add cardmum powder, sugar and give a good mix.. Heat off and let the custard cool down at room temperature then keep it in the fridge.
- Assemble _take glasses and start layering..firstly pour 2spoons of rose syrup then falooda sev over it..pour some custard milk then add soaked tukmariaIchia seeds.. Add chopped mango cubes, add 2 spoons of tragacanth gum|katira gond then add green syrup and again falooda over it..add a spoon of rose jam|gulkand in the middle..again pour some custard milk..make a thin layer of tukmaria| chia, add some nuts&chopped fig pieces.
- Add blue lagoon syrup, vanilla ice-cream scoop and top up with nuts,sugar coated fragrant raisins.
- Drizzle a spoon of rose/blue lagoon curacao syrup..garnish with a single piece of cherry in the center and some silver balls.
- Set a spoon and a big hole straw.
- Enjoy chilled.
- Fo' the real taste of the falooda icecream, all ingredients should be chilled.. It's actually *Royal of Rajasthan*😎..also can adjust the list of ingredients as convenient of availability.
Gum karaya (Tragacanth) also known as indian gum tragacanth is a gum exudate obtained from the tree sterculia urens. Orchid Root can be used as a garnish, or to flavour desserts such as ice cream. Gum tragacanth has many industrial uses, including cloth finishing, calico printing and waterproofing of fabrics. It has been used medicinally for thousands of At one time it was the primary thickening agent in Corn Huskers Lotion. It is also used in syrups, mayonnaise, sauces, liqueurs, candy, ice cream and.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Colour royal falooda ice-cream with tragacanth gum & figs makes your day joyful.