Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Mince veggie stew recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Mince veggie stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mince veggie stew recipe. You can have mince veggie stew using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Mince veggie stew:
- Prepare 250 g of ground meat boiled.
- Provide 1 cup of green peas preboiled.
- You need 4 of large potatoes diced.
- Provide 2-3 of medium carrots.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of garlic/ginger paste.
- Get of Oil.
- Take of Salt/pepper.
- Prepare of Desired spices.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Mince veggie stew:
- Add abit of oil, onions, garlic/ginger paste and to the boiled meat and cook till golden..
- Add tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, peas, spices and cover on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Stir everything together and cover again for 2mins. Make sure not to let it burn. Add water and let it simmer till the potatoes cook through and stew has thickened..
Recipes often call for minced vegetables. Usually, garlic and onions require mincing, but occasionally other vegetables may need to be minced as well. Use this mince for tacos, wraps, cabbage rolls, bell pepper stuffing or in a shepard's bowl. It's easy to make and it's versatile. The mince is very low in cholesterol and sodium.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Mince veggie stew turns your day cheerful.