What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for delicious brocolli vegetable medley recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent brocolli vegetable medley recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brocolli vegetable medley recipe. You can cook brocolli vegetable medley using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing brocolli vegetable medley:
- Take 8 cup of brocolli florets.
- Prepare 5 cup of carrots (small diced).
- Prepare 3 cup of whole kernal corn.
- You need 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Provide 2 oz of butter.
- Provide 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of parsely.
- Use 1 pinch of thyme.
- You need 1 of salt/pepper to taste.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing brocolli vegetable medley:
- in large saute pan melt butter on med hi heat..
- add garlic to butter and saute for about 30 seconds..
- add parsley, brocolli, carrots, and white wine. cover and simmer until brocolli and carrots become tender. (if wine dries completely out add a little to reconstitute).
- add corn and let steam for about 5 mins..
- add salt and pepper to taste..
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Add the vegetables to the pan and turn the heat to medium high. Toss vegetable mixture with olive oil and toasted sesame seeds. A wide variety of organic broccoli vegetable options are available to you, such as cultivation type, certification, and style. These flash frozen mixed vegetables include broccoli, carrots, baby cob corn and sugar snap peas, specially selected to provide Enjoy the frozen medley mixed veggies as a side dish at dinnertime.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your brocolli vegetable medley makes your day cheerful.