Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for interesting 🐟🍲🌮Fish Curry with Homemade Naan🌮🍲🐟 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent 🐟🍲🌮Fish Curry with Homemade Naan🌮🍲🐟 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🐟🍲🌮fish curry with homemade naan🌮🍲🐟 recipe. To cook 🐟🍲🌮fish curry with homemade naan🌮🍲🐟 you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect 🐟🍲🌮Fish Curry with Homemade Naan🌮🍲🐟:
- Use 400 g of fish, cleaned and cut into medium pieces.
- Provide 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- Use 2 of tomato (make a paste).
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic ginger paste.
- Prepare 3 of green chillis chopped.
- Get Handful of fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- Use of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried fenugreek leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of yoghurt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing 🐟🍲🌮Fish Curry with Homemade Naan🌮🍲🐟:
- Mix together the fish, salt, turmeric powder and the lemon juice. Leave to marinate in the ‘fridge for at least 1 hour..
- Heat the oil on a medium heat in a pan and fry the onions for about 10 minutes or until golden brown take out to the paper towel crushed by hand and set aside..
- Add the marinated fish in a same pan fry 2-3 minute gently and take out to the separate plate. Now add the mustard seeds stir a few seconds add crushed brown onions fry 2 minutes..
- Add garlic ginger paste together with the red chilli powder, coriander powder, fenugreek dried leaves green chillis and fry for another 2 minutes. Add the tomato paste with yoghurt and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Add the tomato paste with yoghurt and cook for another 2 minutes. Add a cup of water. Mix and bring to the boil and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add in the marinated fried fish pieces with garam masala powder and simmer gently for 6-7 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves, and serve with naan..
Healthy Eating: Red lentil curry with homemade naan a perfect autumn meal. We are in the first week of autumn and having glorious weather. Make this curry paste and plan easy healthy weeknight dinners with curry and rice/ naan/ roti. Besides from the Indian chicken curry I also made Naan. If you're not familiar with Naan it's a delicious and quick to make bread.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your 🐟🍲🌮Fish Curry with Homemade Naan🌮🍲🐟 makes your day joyful.