What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Ham and cheese biscuit roll ups recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Ham and cheese biscuit roll ups recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and cheese biscuit roll ups recipe. You can have ham and cheese biscuit roll ups using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Ham and cheese biscuit roll ups:
- Provide 1 can of biscuits.
- Provide 5 of thin slices of ham.
- Get 1 of cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Ham and cheese biscuit roll ups:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Slice ham in half. If using slices of cheese, cut in quarters..
- Roll desired amount of ham and cheese up in each biscuit. Use toothpick to hold in place..
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown..
- Feel free to stuff these with almost anything! Little smokies sausages with cheese and a tsp of chili; slices of pepperoni with mozzarella and a tsp of pizza sauce or marinara, etc..
These super simple Ham and Cheese Rollups knocked us both off our seats! Just toss your ham and cheese onto a batch of stretched out pizza dough, roll it up tight, and pinch the edges to seal. In under an hour, it crisps up into a beautifully golden, gooey loaf! Each slice is full of scrumptious, hearty. "When you Google "ham cheese french toast roll up", there are zero search results. But the other day, I realised that all those french.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Ham and cheese biscuit roll ups turns your day joyful.